Evidence-based decision-making is as critical to risk communication as it is to any other aspect of risk management.
Risk Communication Australia’s performance assurance service enhances the early planning of risk communication, and enables adaptive management during implementation.
We provide independent research, analysis and advice drawing on empirical data, international standards and proprietary tools to produce a deep understanding of project and corporate risk.
We tailor performance assurance programs drawing on a suite of services, including:
- Socio-political baseline scans and studies
- Socio-political risk assessment
- Social impact assessment
- Social performance audit
- Stakeholder perception survey
- Risk-based stakeholder mapping and analysis
- Governance, risk management and compliance reporting
- Risk reporting aligned with international standards (e.g. ISO31000)