Risk Communication Australia’s capacity building programs are designed around our proven risk-based approach and proprietary methods.
We incorporate an element of capacity building into every project through knowledge transfer, and deliver standard and bespoke training programs for professionals seeking to advance their skills in risk communication.
At the heart of our commitment to build capacity is our view that we exist to help organisations communicate and manage their own risks, rather than to promote dependence on external consultants.
Our capacity building programs target all levels of management from the corporate executive to the graduate recruit, and cover every aspect of risk communication including:
- Socio-political risk analysis
- Risk-based communication strategy development
- Risk-based stakeholder mapping
- Communication for complex and controversial issues
- Hypothetical scenario planning
- Earning and maintaining trust
- Crisis leadership and communication
- Outrage prevention and intervention
- Risk communication for targets of activism